Summers have come and children’s exams have ended … Such people must have been planning to travel somewhere, but they are confused about the place and they do not understand where to go so hot. Even on the Internet, some do not understand, we are going to tell you about such beautiful places where you can plan to go to these summers.
There will not be too heavy on your pocket here, along with a lot of adventures and learning something new and learning.
Let’s get information about Best Top 5 adventure place in India during summer –
- Namik Ramganga Valley :- Ramganga River is located in Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand. The plan to spend the holidays between the high and beautiful Lords of the Himalayas is very interesting and adventurous. The Namik-Ramganga valley here is situated among the many villages of Nanda Devi and Trishul, which is especially known for its traditions and art. The popularity of the temples here is very good. Seeing beautiful scenery around here brings great pleasure. There are many more options for tracking here too. In addition to trekking, cycling can be enjoyed on the mountains here.
Also See: Top 10 Summer Destination in The World
- Kalimpong :- Kalimpong is the important hill station of West Bengal. It is counted in the world’s famous hill stations. Being located in the Darjeeling of West Bengal, Kalimpong is situated at a height of 1250 meters above sea level due to its pleasant weather. This is the best destination for spending and enjoying holidays. Famous for Kalimpong trekking, Diolo is the tallest guest house in Kalimpong where beautiful views of the city can be easily seen. Biking here can be easily done, because traffic does not happen at all.
- Shillong :- It is also called the Scotland of the East of India. Cool and beautiful resorts are the identities of Shillong and the scenic, quiet and far-flung Lake of Umiyaam does not look any less than heaven. Shillong is one of the favorite places to visit for North-East people. Long-long pine trees, views of Pineapple bushes are the center of attraction for tourists from India and abroad. During the monsoon, when it rains here, the beauty of the entire city gets ruined and water flows around Shillong.
- Ranikhet :- Ranikhet is famous for its peace and well-being. Ranikhet is a major tourist destination of Uttarakhand state of India. It is a place under Almora district of Uttarakhand state. Here comes a different experience. There is a lot to see here for adventure lovers. Ranikhet is a beautiful hill station situated in Uttarakhand. Ranikhet’s locations are also very popular for shooting films.
- Coonoor :- It is famous for its tea production. Coonoor is a taluka and municipal area of Tamil Nadu’s Nilgiri District in the Tamil South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Coonoor is also a great option for some different and enduring buffs. Farm house spread over 22 acres has organic cheese making facility which is very popular among tourists. Located at an altitude of 1850 meters above sea level, Coonoor is a very beautiful hill station which is situated on the hills of Nilgiris and is only 19 km away from Ooti. Where the weather is pleasant all the time.