Most Cheapest Tourist Destination in India
It is cheap to roam in India if you know about these places. If you want to go to a good place by packing a bag, then India is a paradise for that. If you have less money and need to move around in your mind, then you can be anxious and go to these places.
After going to these places, you will feel free from stress and enjoy your vacation. Once you go to these places you will be attached to this place. Let us tell you about Most cheapest tourist destination in India that make your pocket affordable and hearty –
- Goa: – Goa offers you cheap hotels, food for good and cheap food, beautiful sea shore for walking and bikes on rent so that you can roam comfortably, you will find all these things. Every person must travel at least once in Goa during his lifetime.
- Dharmashala: – Dharamsala is a heaven for nature lovers. Apart from this, along with natural beauty and mountains, Dharamshala is also popular for adventure lovers and para-gliding. The budget of a one-day hotel is about 200 rupees.
Also See :
- Best Top 5 Adventure Places in India During Summer
- Best Place to Visit in India in the Month of August
- Best Beach in Goa for Honeymoon Couples
- Jaipur- Pink City If you are from Delhi then Jaipur is a very cheap place for your gateway and if you are not from Delhi then there are many things to do and to roam more. So let us look at the magnificent fort and beautiful architecture here.
- Ooty: – Ooty is famous for chocolate. Here you will find chocolates in very cheap prices. The mountains here are very beautiful and the fernhills are also worth seeing here.
- Pushkar: – Pushkar is famous for camels and many shakes. Pushkar is also known for all kinds of good and healthy food, oat ride and cannabis lassi.
- Rishikesh: – Rishikesh is located in the foothills of the lower Himalayas of Uttarakhand state. People come here for the peace of their mind and soul. There are lots of adventure activities such as forest trekking, mountain biking, water rafting, rock climbing and bungee jumping.
- Meghalaya: – Meghalaya is a beautiful state in the north-eastern region of the country. If you are worried about the metro’s part-life life then immediately pack the bag and leave for this place. This city of Shillong is surrounded by bundh waterfalls, crystal clear lake and impressive mountain.
- Amritsar: – Amritsar is famous for its Golden Temple all over India. Amritsar is a paradise for the Random Tourists, devotees, believers and countless food lovers. The Golden Temple is the means of living in the fries and can also eat the most delicious meals in the anchor.