Explore the sparkling shores under constant sunlight with the splendor of towering architecture and you will embark how luxurious your holiday experience in Dubai is. Whatever preference you have, Dubai has a lot to offer from a range of boutiques, bars, fine restaurants, amazing modern art, and magnificent architectural sights.
In short, if someone wants a most luxurious experience, Dubai is one of the cities that can make it happen for you. Let’s have a look at what kind of lifestyle or a holiday experience you can have here.
A Luxury Lifestyle
So many entertainers are there in Dubai, especially in nightlife activities, dining option, skydiving, supercars, Arabian Gulf yacht outings and VIP desert safari (Experience like never before The Platinum Luxury Desert), all of that can enjoyable for Dubai’s luxury style. Here, we are sharing some suggestions to enjoy the luxury experience.
- If you are in Dubai, then you should visit the Old Dubai. So many traditional buildings are there, you can see the museums, Abra Ride on the creek, and Bastakiya.
- Dubai Mall, Shop for the most luxurious brands, you should visit the most expensive and one of the most attractive places in Dubai and it’s also known as the home of the Dubai shopping festival and one of the world’s largest shopping malls(21st-largest shopping mall in the world by gross leasable area).
- Visit Mall of Emirates for indoor skiing, shopping especially for ladies, cinema experience, and more than 600 world’s largest brands are there to enjoy luxurious things.
- Visit world-class golf courses and you can play 18 holes.
- Dubai is also well known as Luxury SPA Treatment and for this, you can use your hotel or many of the options are there to get their services.
- Lots of expensive restaurants are there for dinner, you just need to choose one of them and you will get anything you want.
- Burj Al Arab, it is the symbol of Dubai’s creativity and innovation. If you want a luxury private dinner than there is nothing quite as exclusive and private.
- Palm Jumeirah, A tree-shaped island in Dubai, also known for its glitzy hotels, towers and upmarket restaurants. Beach clubs, infinity pools, and spas are there to enjoy the waterfront luxury lifestyle.
For tourists who wanted to spend more than anyone can, Dubai offers an avenue for the never-ending journey to a luxurious experience in nights. From lavish hotels to extravagant shopping malls and gigantic skyscrapers, Dubai prides itself for being a destination where the rich and famous meet.
Exciting Leisure Activities
Dubai is one of the most sought after destinations when leisure is what you are looking for. There is a multitude of fun-filled and exhilarating activities waiting for you. The beautiful beach offers a wide range of engaging water sports and activities such as shipwreck dives, snorkeling, parasailing or dinner cruises. Other great adventures that you might consider are spending a relaxing moment at the golf course in one of the high-end communities across the city, taking the rollercoaster ride of sand dunes, or discovering the desert safari experience that’s one-of-a-kind. If you think that Dubai only caters adventures under the sun, you are definitely wrong. There are also wondrous winter sports that you can explore at the fantastic Ski Dubai. It’s a unique indoor ski resort that you’ll find nowhere else in the world.
Also Read More –
- Best Place to Visit in India in the Month of August
- Best Beach in Goa for Honeymoon Couples
- Most Cheapest Tourist Destination in India
A Lustrous Façade
Even if you explore Dubai for its external beauty, you’ll have a lot to witness. The city offers some luxurious beauties with unique architecture and has some manmade marvels like the biggest Crystal Lagoon of the world which will leave you stunned for sure. The glistening beauty of this Emirate goes far beyond and you’ll surely be mesmerized to look at everything it has to offer.
A Vacation Palace
When you’re in Dubai, experience a holiday spent on something more like a palace. Hotels are designed with glossy and contemporary touch where interior décor boasts everything from precious Bedouin style suites to the classy neutral taste of Armani Hotel Dubai. The One & Only Resorts at Palm Dubai offer a fantastic beach living nestled in the artificial archipelago of the city known as the Palm Jumeirah. The hotel caters a one of a kind luxurious experience with its verdant landscape, sparkling shoreline, and crystal clear waters. The One & Only Resorts pampers your holiday with enchanting swimming pools, private beach with glistening pearls of white sand, a lavish spa, and fascinating ocean view as well as the sumptuous dinners prepared by Michelin starred chef.
Culture Rich City
Despite the city’s bustling and luxurious modern living, you can see another side of the Emirate that classifies it as a place rich in culture. The old town will unveil some astounding cultural sights and you can witness an amazing traditional living experience here. This is where theBastakiya District is which is home to traditional buildings and the Dubai Museum. The streets are filled with ancient architectures, restaurants serving appetizing cuisines, lively bazaars and art galleries. The old Dubai also provides a unique experience visiting the Jumeirah Mosque abound with rich Islamic architecture and it’s the only mosque in the city that welcomes non-Muslim guests.
Pampering Like Nowhere Else
Dubai has a marvelous range of spa treatments where exclusive pampering experience awaits you. Enjoy a royalty bathe at the Assawan Spa which is a tradition-inspired retreat or the Ice Igloo and rainforest Rainroom of the Amara Spa for those looking out for a unique experience. In fact, Dubai has a lot more to offer and it’s just that you have to keep exploring.
Everything luxuriously unique can be explored in the wonderful city of Dubai. What are you waiting for then? Discover and unleash wonderful experiences in Dubai!